Report a Violation

By clicking a link below you can report a property violation of city ordinance or check a property for an existing violation. A list of ordinances enforced by Code Enforcement can be found in the left hand navigation menu.
In order to expedite the processing of your complaint please add only one address at a time along with location and request details as pictured in the example below.

Please Note: Any complaints involving vehicles or items on a public street other than trash containers left at the curb should be directed to the Wichita Falls Police Department at 940.720.5000


[CLICK HERE] To report a violation

[CLICK HERE] to check for existing violations