Permit Applications

The City Code of Ordinances requires certain permits and licenses for operations within the City of Wichita Falls, including but not limited to alcoholic beverage licenses, solicitor permits, itinerant merchant permits, dealers of crafted precious metals permits and transient show licenses. Currently, credit and debit cards are not accepted.

Want to start a business in Wichita Falls?  Click on this link for permitting information.

City Code of Ordinances requirements can be accessed by clicking on this link.
Individual Better Business Bureau Reports can be accessed by clicking on this link.

City Clerk Web Photos 11-15-2012 Web Nov 27(32)Edit.jpg

City Clerk Web Photos 11-15-2012lwebl (26)Edit.jpg